A Greeting from Pastor Kevin McGraw
Thank you for checking out our website. We're so glad you dropped by!
Pastor Kevin & Julie McGraw
At Crossroads, we are very excited about what God is doing in and among us. We are each at different places in our spiritual journey, yet we enjoy a wonderful sense of commonality as we delve into some of the most important and meaningful questions of life:
- "Is there really a God?"
- "If there is, Who is He?"
- "Is God actually a 'person,' that one can relate to, or is He just sort of a unifying idea or concept?"
- "How does a man dying on a cross 2000 years have any relevance to my life today?"
- "Aren't all religions basically the same?"
- "How do we know if universal truth actually exists?"
- "Isn't truth really just what each person individually believes in?"
- "Does my life actually have some sort of significance or purpose?"
Perhaps we would agree together, these are pretty important questions. And, if you're wondering about any of these things at all, I have some incredibly good news for you. You were created intentionally and purposefully by a loving God who cares deeply about you! Your life and mine has tremendous significance, yet we can never understand that entirely without knowing the God Who created us for an intimate and fulfilling relationship with Himself.
Crossroads is a wonderful church for EVERYONE. Yes, for those just beginning their spiritual journey and for others who've known Christ personally for a number of years. We don't stand in judgment of one other; we just try to help one another along. We are truly a loving family, and our doors and hearts are open to ALL people! Our dress is very casual and our atmosphere is relaxed, relational and enthusiastic. Our style of worship is modern and contemporary (though we also include traditional hymns), and our teaching is both in-depth and practical.