According to recent surveys, many people aren't active in the church these days. They often cite such reasons as:
- The sermons don't relate to daily life
- Churches seem more interested in your wallet than in you
- People in the church are unfriendly
- Quality care of children is lacking
- Church is boring!
At Crossroads Community Church we're doing our best to change that perception. Here's what you can expect when you come to Crossroads:
- A parking spot reserved just for you as our guest of honor
- A friendly welcome from one of our church hostesses at the information table
- A coffee bar where you can get a free cup of freshly brewed coffee and a bite to eat, as you connect with others who attend our services
- Exciting Christian music with a contemporary flavor
- Positive, practical, life-changing messages from the Bible
- Dedicated workers who will care for your children
If you don't have a church home and would like to find out how to have a fresh start with God, give us a try.